Easy 5 offers a starting cash jackpot of $50,000 and great overall odds.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Mark five numbers from 1 through 37 on an Easy 5 playslip using black or blue ink only. You can play up to five different sets of number on each playslip (A-E). Each Easy 5 play costs $1.
2. Mark the Quick Pick box on the Easy 5 playslip to have your numbers randomly generated for you on each board (A-E).
3. Simply ask the retailer for an Easy 5 Quick Pick -- up to 10 plays on one ticket.
4. You may play the same sets of numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 or 20 consecutive drawings by marking the appropriate MULTIDRAW box on the playslip. Or, when purchasing an Easy 5 Quick Pick, ask the retailer for the number of drawings you want to play, up to 20 drawings.
5. Add . Win up to $250 instantly! For an additional $1 per play per draw, mark the EZMATCH box on the Easy 5 playslip or ask the retailer for ezmatch when purchasing your Easy 5 Quick Pick.
Check your playslip carefully. Easy 5 tickets cannot be cancelled.
How Does ezmatch Work?
The Lottery's terminal will print five numbers in a column on your Easy 5 ticket along with a corresponding instant prize amount for each number. Simply match any of your five numbers to any of the Easy 5 numbers on your ticket to win the prize shown for that number! You can win an prize for each number you match, up to $250. You will receive a separate ticket with your Easy 5 and numbers for each play. applies only once on a multidraw ticket.
Click here to find out more about
Easy 5 drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday except for Christmas Day. Make sure you buy your tickets for each Easy 5 drawing by 9:30 p.m. on the day of the drawing. Tickets purchased after 9:30 p.m. on drawing nights will be valid for the next drawing(s). Easy 5 winning numbers are displayed on participating television stations every Wednesday and Saturday night and updated on this website.
HOW TO WIN
Cash Jackpot *
Odds 1 in 435,897
Odds 1 in 2,724
Odds 1 in 88
Odds 1 in 9
|Overall odds of winning a prize are 1 in 8. |
* The Easy 5 jackpot prize is a pari-mutuel prize, which is divided equally among all winning tickets and may vary for each drawing. If the jackpot is not won, the prize is carried over and added to the jackpot prize pool of the next drawing. The Easy 5 jackpot starts at $50,000 and grows until it is won.
Refer to Easy 5 Game Directive for complete rules.
Click to view General Rules for all Drawing Games.
NOTICE: Every effort has been made to ensure that the preceding list of prize payouts, odds, and other game information provided on this page is correct.
However, in the event of an error, the official files of the Louisiana Lottery shall be controlling.