LOUISIANA LOTTERY SPONSORSHIP GUIDELINES
Event Sponsorship Guidelines:
As part of its ongoing efforts to maximize the promotion of its products while supporting the local communities it serves, the Louisiana Lottery Corporation has developed the following guidelines for sponsoring events throughout the state of Louisiana. The Lottery does NOT sponsor or provide promotional items for family/class reunions or school functions.
The Lottery sponsors events in two different ways: through Monetary Sponsorships and through Promotional Merchandise to be used for event attendee giveaways or as door prizes. All events considered for these sponsorships must meet the following criteria:
- The event must be located in the state of Louisiana.
- The event must involve participants who are at least 21 years of age or older. (For this reason, school events will not be considered.)
- The event must be open to the general public. (For this reason, individual requests and family or class reunions will not be considered.)
The Louisiana Lottery Corporation reserves the right to accept or deny any requests based on its own internal evaluation of the sponsorship's conformance to these criteria as well as its potential for maximizing the Lottery's promotional investment and branding.
- Monetary Sponsorship Requests:
All requests for Monetary Sponsorships must be made in writing on the organization's official letterhead, and mailed at least 2 months prior to the event to:
Attn: Community Relations
555 Laurel Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Each request should include the following:
- Name of event
- Date of event
- Physical address of the event
- Description of the hosting organization and its Web site address
- Background and historical information about event, including the anticipated number of attendees
- Sponsorship contact information
- Proposed amount of sponsorship levels with corresponding benefits
- Advertising and promotional opportunities available for the Louisiana Lottery on-site at the event, including signage and media (i.e. print radio and TV ads)
- Tax identification number
- Website Address
- Have we sponsored your event before? If so, when?
Please note that the Lottery should be listed as Louisiana Lottery in all sponsorship collateral and media. For example: Louisiana Lottery Stage or Louisiana Lottery Jazz Brunch.
- Promotional Merchandise Requests:
Requests for Promotional Merchandise can be made online by completing the Promotional Items Request Form in its entirety at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
For additional information regarding monetary sponsorships and promotional items requests, please contact the Community Relations Coordinator at (225) 297-2089.