* Only highest prize won paid per ticket.
* A word cannot be formed by linking letters diagonally, or by reading the letters from right to left or bottom to top.
* Letters must appear in an unbroken horizontal or vertical sequence on the CROSSWORD puzzle.
* You must match every letter within the CROSSWORD.
* A complete CROSSWORD contains three (3) to nine (9) letters.
* Letters used to completely fill a word space count as one CROSSWORD (i.e., "BALLGAME" counts as one complete word and not two words).