How to PlayDrawings are held on Wednesdays and
Saturdays. Buy your ticket by 9:30 p.m. on the day of the drawing. Tickets purchased after 9:30 p.m. on draw nights will be valid for the next drawing(s).
1. Mark five numbers from 1 through 37 on an Easy 5 playslip using black or blue ink only. You can play up to five different sets of numbers on each playslip (A-E). Each Easy 5 play costs $1.
2. Mark the Quick Pick box on the Easy 5 playslip to have your numbers randomly generated for you on each board (A-E).
3. Simply ask the retailer for an Easy 5 Quick Pick -- up to 10 plays on one ticket.
4. You may play the same sets of numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 or 20 consecutive drawings by marking the appropriate MULTIDRAW box on the playslip. Or, when purchasing an Easy 5 Quick Pick, ask the retailer for the number of drawings you want to play, up to 20 drawings.
5. Add ezmatch. Win up to $250 instantly!
For an additional $1 per play per draw, mark the EZMATCH box on the Easy 5 playslip or ask the retailer for ezmatch when purchasing your Easy 5 Quick Pick.
Check your playslip carefully. Easy 5 tickets cannot be canceled.
How to WinMatch 5
Odds 1 in 435,897
Wins Cash Jackpot*
Odds 1 in 2,724
Odds 1 in 88
Odds 1 in 9
Overall odds of winning a prize are 1 in 8.
* Pari-Mutuel Prize: The Easy 5 jackpot prize is a cash prize divided equally among all winning tickets and may vary for each drawing.
How Does ezmatch Work?The Lottery's terminal will print five ezmatch numbers in a column on your Easy 5 ticket along with a corresponding instant prize amount for each number. Simply match any of your five ezmatch numbers to any of the Easy 5 numbers on your ticket to win the ezmatch prize shown for that number! You can win an ezmatch prize for each number you match, up to $250. You will receive a separate ticket with your Easy 5 and ezmatch numbers for each play. Ezmatch applies only once on a multidraw ticket.
For complete game rules, see the Easy 5 and ezmatch directives on the Lottery's full website.